ABOUT Hav A Sole FOR SUCCESS
Through Hav A Sole For Success, we will be planting seeds of service in the next generations of Angelenos – an increasing population of youth with an eye for need, a heart for compassion, a head for solutions, and, of course, shoed feet for endurance!
The parameters of Hav A Sole for Success: 5 students will join our Hav A Sole team as part of the 4-week program.
– Enrollment into the program begins with a one-page essay: ‘Why Work with Hav A Sole?’
– Participants must not be using drugs or alcohol (honor system)
– Participants’ social media must not reflect disrespect, racism, sexism, or other noxious language
What will Program Participants be doing?
– Data and computer inventory
– Google Cloud maintenance
– Community event support (set-up, tear down, and facilitation)
– Supporting and on-boarding the daily flow of volunteers
READY TO APPLY FOR Hav A Sole FOR SUCCESS?
The application deadline for Hav A Sole For Success is Wednesday, June 10th 2020 at 11:59 pm PST. Applications will then be reviewed by our team and the selected applicants will be notified by Tuesday, June 16th 2020 at 11:59 pm PST. We look forward to our first group of interns joining us from June 29th to July 31st.
Before you apply please ensure that you have the recorded a 1-2 minute video of yourself sharing WHY you want to join Hav A Sole for Success along with the contact information for one personal and one professional reference. Don’t worry, a professional reference can include a manager, coach, counselor, pastor, etc.
[wpforms id=”359″ title=”false” description=”false”]